Planned program of the „Learn together form each others!” study visit
Departure on the 13th of November (Friday) at 8.00 a.m. from Zalaegerszeg
1. Arrival at the Village Caretaker’s House of the Hungarian Farm and Village Caretaker’s Alliance at 11.00 in Vértestarcsa.
2. Lunch in Vértestarcsa
3. Leaving for Salgótarján at about 13.00 (journey takes about 3 hours) where we meet Szolnoki Ildikó community developer, Uramecz János president of the Handicapped People’s Helping Each Others Association and the workmates of the Equal Opportunity Office of Nógrád County.
4. Leaving for Kazár at about 17.00 where we stay till 13.00 o’clock, next day.
5. 36 Good “Palóc” Public Benefit Association our host organisation will provide full board accommodation in Kazár
6. Arriving at Zalaegerszeg on the 14th of November at about 21.00
The participants of this study visit are our customer service staff working on the field of labour market, our volunteers and management members of our Association and the village caretakers of Zala county, all together 20- 25 persons. We would strive to put together a colourful, professionally high standard community building program. For the realisation of such program we will need to have some local knowledge.
Program plan in Salgótarján
The host is the Equal Opportunity Office of Nógrád County (House of Opportunities) of the Handicapped People’s Helping Each Others Association. We will get to know the civil activity and the characteristics of voluntarism, community development and equal opportunity issues in Nógrád County in the frame of an informal conversation.